Friday, February 24, 2006

Birthday

As promised here is a birthday photograph collage. Click image to enlarge.

Top left: collection of items from a store I found by accident. Daiso is considered a dollar store that is very popular in Japan. Everything I bought from the store was $1.50 (except for one item that was a cost of $3.00). The diversity of products was impressive and the packaging was in usual delightful Japanese charm. I've looked it up online and as far as I can tell the only USA shop is here, what luck!
In the photo you are seeing bunny ears from the cover of a blank notebook, the pink geisha is a stationary set, puffy cute stickers, softy pink pen and a sticker doll set ready to be fashioned.

Bottom left: browsing my new discovery.

Top right: Hello kitty items which was where I was headed when I stumbled on the other shop. In the photo, Hello Kitty washcloth, draw string bag and stamps (each with their own expression).

Bottom right: (clockwise) Boasting my Hello Kitty bag, a $1.50 Snow White dwarf, ready to leave the house, and finally, returned home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kumi said...

Oh, Gina.
Happy belated Birthday to you!
Hope you had a great day!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you kumi, hope you had a good one too : )

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you have to tell me where that store is as i will in be seattle in august for a wedding. i already have schmancy and blue bottle art on my list...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you risa! Before you come out send me an email at nanogirl@halcyon.com and I will email you back a map : ) You are going to love it!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh risa, it's at the Alderwood Mall in Lynwood : )

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home