Friday, April 03, 2009

Fabric, Edgar Allan Poe and Alan Alda



Here in this photo you can see another Ginature I made, this one is made of fabric and features a metal center piece. I sort of took a favor to it and ended up hanging it on my living room wall. I've updated my health blog which includes photos and a link to a new Edgar Allan Poe animation I just finished - or you can click here to see the animation directly. I leave you with a quote by Alan Alda "The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself."

13 Comments:

Blogger Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Neat creation!As for the quote....so true so true!

1:14 PM  
Blogger MONTSE said...

Hi Gina. The creation is beautifoul!! How many days without hearing from you. The quote is very true. Hugs

1:55 PM  
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

I love your use of cameos.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Aww, thanks, Gina! You are always so kind and upbeat in your comments. : )

2:53 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

Fantastic! Great quote and lovely creation.

7:42 PM  
Blogger A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Brilliant quote! Your Ginature is fabulous.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Artifax said...

Another stunning Ginature! You are such a multi-talented artist!

Wonderful quote too .. so true!

3:57 PM  
Blogger tlchang said...

Yet another lovely creation.

Congrats on your winnings! (earlier post) and that things seem to be stable for the two of you.

Good thoughts in your direction!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kira Aderne said...

oh my!
This is fantastic!
I would like to have it, you are very talented!

Kisses and hugs!

Kira

7:09 AM  
Blogger Natasha Burns said...

Wonderful Ginature! Great quote ~ is it the same Alan Alda from MASH?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, the same one friend : )

12:33 AM  
Blogger Frau Vau said...

cuuuuute!!!
I love the cameo you used - and of course the fabric is *perfect*! ^-^

2:32 AM  
Blogger Still Waters Studio said...

Beautiful work and thanks for the great quote.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home