Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Contest update and another Ginature

The photo is a picture of a Ginature (hangs on the wall) that I made last year, it has lots of velvet. The voting for the contest is over (for now) and my inspirations animation made it into this week's finalist spot for the contest! This doesn't mean that my animation has won yet. What it means is that after 8 more weeks (and two more finalists chosen per week) there will be one more final round of voting (I believe near the end of December), so hang on to your passwords because when all the finalists are chosen I will go up against them one last time for that golden 20 thousand dollars, and of course it's you and your votes that decide if I will win. On that note I would like to thank all of you that voted and got me into this finalist round, it's truly amazing that I have your support and we both thank you so much. I'm a finalist, hooray!! I couldn't have done this without you. I'll let you know when the final round begins, and thank you so much!!! If you want to read about my MRI results from my multiple sclerosis click here. And check out my Tangerine Dream. XO ~ Gina

15 Comments:

Blogger miss vintage love said...

Gina it's gorgeous! So antique looking and beautiful!
xoxo

3:12 PM  
Blogger Sugar Bear said...

I love the colors! Very classy and chic.
Karla

7:14 AM  
Blogger Dee Light said...

Love the velvet!! Very Pretty.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Artifax said...

Great Ginature! I love the luxe antique look of it.

And your video is great! You should definitely win!

6:11 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Love this piece!
So happy that you are a finalist! i am finally trying to get back to blogging ,and would like to give you an extra "hug" for continuing to visit!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

what a beautiful piece! congratulations and good luck with the animation!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings my lovely friend.
Fabulous
Just like you

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

that is so beautiful!!!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Pretty! Love the name, too!

Jillian

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Ginature is beautiful, I imagine it as a lovely clutch :) Hey wanted to vote for your animation, I think it's one of the best ones you've done but voting is only for US citizens, so sorry...best of luck!

4:27 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

wow its so pretty!!!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Natasha Burns said...

Congratulations finalist!!!

5:44 AM  
Blogger MONTSE said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD Gina, kisses

5:27 AM  
Blogger Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I love the name you gave your pictures! SO CREATIVE! And thanks for stopping by my Bella Rosa blog...

Hope you have peace about making your decision on your next round of shots. Sounds like you were getting some great blogger advice.

Hope your new year brings many blessings!

Jillian

6:31 PM  
Blogger BRANDI MILNE said...

Shut up - This rules!!! Ilove your works! Come see me sometime!!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home