Monday, November 19, 2007

That time of year & what - me Etsy!?



I got these adorable snow babies from friend and blogger Flea Market Queen. She has a charming etsy shop with plenty of other fabulous items to choose from.

I just set up MY OWN ETSY SHOP, although I don't have much there yet. I am just getting into the swing of things. I will be adding die cut collections soon, these will be multiples of blank shapes for crafting (or what ever your heart desires), including bells, envelopes, flowers, hearts and many more. So keep checking on me!

Well, it's back to holiday prepping for me, can you believe that it's already that time of year again! Time sure does fly. Happy, happy and merry, merry to all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mod and Mint said...

*running to your etsy shop*
gots to check that out of course!
Wishing you many sales. And more sales. And more. You know. Good luck with it.

6:31 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

gina, congrats on your etsy shop. will check it out and often. good luck. happy holidays!!
hugs,
jessica

6:34 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Awww, thanks so much ismoyo for being so supportive, got those die cuts up now!

6:14 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I have those little ornies in Red!Congrats on opening your Etsy,it is addictive,though I am presently not focusing on mine.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...the snow babies are adorable!
Can't wait to see more of your stuff on etsy (I can't believe it's that time of year either).

2:00 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Congratulations on the etsy shop I will have to stop by!!!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home