Saturday, October 20, 2007

A real gem



My dear Jessica, beautiful inside and out, she is a gift, of infinite giving. You may remember my previous post regarding her philanthropic endeavors in Brazil. Well today I received the most beautiful gift from her. This ring that features my birthstone! What a thoughtful surprise! Jessica, you touch my heart in so many ways and you bring smiles to so many faces, including mine! I've been smiling all day! I am so glad there are people like you in the world. Thank you so very much. REALLY SUPER BIG HUGS!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Isadora said...

that IS a lovely ring and I agree, Jessica is quite a special lady.

10:11 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

hi gina....wow that is your birth stone. how wonderful. enjoy it. thank you for your generous giving.
big hug and love,
jessica

2:40 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

What a wonderful gift !

6:00 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes Jessica, was that magic or what! That was so sweet of you! I just adore it, and you : ) Thank you so very much. XOXO

6:49 PM  
Blogger Catalina Alvarez said...

Hello from Italy.
Thank you indeed for your comment in my blog.
Beautiful gift and beautiful hands.
Cata

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an amazing ring! Go Jessica!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica is indeed a unique and caring person. ;-)

Lovely ring, enjoy!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Flair said...

I love the box that it came in, very unique and lovely.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift, blog friends are fantastic.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

wow! stunning!!
it looks FAB on!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Peta said...

Gina, you have such lovely hands!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home