Monday, October 02, 2006

Still working on it....

I've been working non stop for the last few weeks on a new animation that I will be submitting to the Aniboom contest, this one is for 25 thousand dollars! The motherload. They have different catagories, I already submitted my fractal animation to their "experimental" category (which you and your friends and family -wink, wink- can register for free, and rate by clicking the little ball on the farthest right by "your vote" at this webpage:
http://www.aniboom.com/Pages/Application/Player/Player.aspx?AnimationID=1903
the farthest right ball (or bomb?) is the highest and best vote. This contest is like the others, the highest and most votes helps me to win. Now, the animation I am currently working on "The Mark" will most likely be finished in a few days, and I will submit it to the "Drama" category, when I do I will let you know! Hope you had a nice weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm on dial up at the moment - but will vote soon. Good luck!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in.... you just have to win this one :)

Good luck my friend. xox Nicole.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the animation, dancing fractals! Voted already, hope you win!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I hear you kate! Thank you!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you my dear nicole! Hugs -

6:04 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you crustation - so glad you like it!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home