Friday, March 31, 2006

Your favorite wife and a little bits too!





Both Your Favorite Wife and Scribbles & Bits were the winners of the border riddle. The border was indeed made from the black dots you see, which is really a plastic basket full of drawing items. I tried to fool you with some color tinting, but it didn't work very well! For Your Favorite Wife: I've made a collage by using the base image from your beautiful photography gallery. Then taking a look at your musical and movie interests I introduced images into the windows, trying all the while to make them look as though they actually are behind the window (including your other window photograph), excluding of course the boys! I am including an image of all the original parts. Hope you like it!

Since I previously made scribbles a large winning image, I've made you a mini matching component! It's based on some text that's on your website, so it should fit seamlessly. Congrats (again)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Great, I'm so very glad that you like it! You have a great weekend too!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thank you!!!! You didn't have to do that, but I'm so appreciative that you did!!!! I'm off to put it in place!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hooray, you've got it!

12:34 AM  
Blogger iguru*vision said...

Cool site, please try new idea one-

http://hive7.com/welcome

12:14 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey fusionlin, hive7 is just like the Palace. Years ago I used to play in there. There are other places that use 3D avs too. As an animator it's always good to keep an eye on these things, to keep up on whats doing. So thank you.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home